9. Cuban dictator Fidel Castro died. Took long enough but now the Cuban people may get real hope and change (although they still have his brother Raul around);
8. Goodfellas is having a big re-release in the United Kingdom next month;
7. Scott Baio survived an attack by Red Hot Chili Pepper drummer’s wife over his support of Donald Trump. Let’s see . . . recounts, investigations of foreign intervention in U. S. election, celebrity campaign to change electors’ votes in the Electoral College, assault and battery . . . . What will these people think of next? C’mon, chill Mrs. Chili Pepper.
6. Thunder & Lightning still going strong after surgery. For those who don’t know, Thunder & Lightning is Monica’s son, Chase, who underwent an elbow operation this week. I expect a big payday when he signs that Major League Baseball contract someday for this shout out!
5. Paul and I travelling this beautiful country of ours again. Our adventure continues.
4. California may secede and take their liberal voters with them. Personally, I prefer this to the entire state sliding into the ocean as a result of global warming. It will be a country I still wouldn’t mind visiting.
3. Brexit. One word speaks volumes.
2. Mike Pence will be Vice-President (and the best Veep this country has ever had); and
1. Donald J. Trump will be our President and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!