- Cutting Off Your Nose to Spite Your Country
- Can Chickens Save America?
- A History Wake-Up Call
- News Flash: President’s Term is Four Years—Not 100 Days
- Should Democrats Fear Neil Gorsuch?
- First the Women’s March . . . Now the “Strike”
- Fake News versus False News
- When It Comes to Ivanka —Tweet is Mightier than the Sword
- Democrats Remind Us That Academy Awards Ceremony just around the Corner
- A Bit of Irony from the Women’s March on Washington
Category Archives: Monica
Predictably, the news this week is filled with analysis of President Trump’s first 100 days in office which officially ends on April 29th. Ever since 1933, […]
Let’s begin by stating the obvious. Democrats’ planned filibuster of Neil Gorsuch is simply retaliation for what happened (or didn’t happen) to Obama nominee Merrick Garland. […]
Today is International Women’s Day. As I understand it, this is designed to be a day to acknowledge the struggle for women’s rights. Evidently, it’s also […]