- Cutting Off Your Nose to Spite Your Country
- Can Chickens Save America?
- A History Wake-Up Call
- News Flash: President’s Term is Four Years—Not 100 Days
- Should Democrats Fear Neil Gorsuch?
- First the Women’s March . . . Now the “Strike”
- Fake News versus False News
- When It Comes to Ivanka —Tweet is Mightier than the Sword
- Democrats Remind Us That Academy Awards Ceremony just around the Corner
- A Bit of Irony from the Women’s March on Washington
Category Archives: Monica
One of my grandmother’s often used warnings to her children was the old saying, “Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.” In other words, […]
I majored in political science in college. I recall studying the concept that if you put ideas on a spectrum from left to right you’ll find […]
I’m a huge history buff. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve enjoyed reading biographies of famous people and visiting important battlefields and homes of key […]